Wen Ying-chu, also named Chun-shih or Mao-shan, held a military position in the Ching dynasty. In 1796, he was promoted to Commander of Yang Jiang Township in Guangdong Province because of his contributions to cracking down on pirates. He died in 1829 at the age of sixty and was buried to the north of Hsiao Kukang. The pattern of the tomb follows the style prevailing in the Ching dynasty, which includes one principal grave, two wings, and a tombstone. The tombstone is 96 centimeters high and 55 centimeters wide. Both shoulders of the tombstone are lower and wider than the central part. In addition, a rhyming couplet with the name of the author was inscribed on the shoulder parts, which is quite unusual for an official's tomb. The tomb is mainly made of blackish green chingdou stone and granite. No carvings can be seen on the tomb. However, the most important feature of the tomb is the waist board of the long table in front of the tomb. On the front of the waist board are three embossed carvings. The central carving is in the shape of a tapir, which looks like a Chinese unicorn, an often-seen emblem inscribed on an
official's tomb. There are a pair of lions and a pair of lotus flowers standing in front of the tomb. On the right back side lies a Fu Shen (God of the Luck) tablet, while on the left back side lies a boundary stone inscribed with "Wen Chie." According to some of Wen's descendants, another boundary stone was put in front of the tomb, but it has been covered by thick grass.