Chiu Liang-kung, also named Yu-yun or Chuo-chai, a native of Houpu, Kinmen, was posthumously conferred upon an official name "Kang Yong." Chiu's father died young, and thus Chiu was brought up by his mother only. When he grew up, he threw himself into the military. He spent all his life fighting against pirates and made lots of achievements, getting promoted many times. Chiu died in 1817 at the age of 49. His tomb, located at Hsiaoching Village, was completed in 1819. The tomb is the only of its kind in Kinmen that followed the tomb-building rules set in the Ching dynasty. With stone statues standing beside, the tomb is of great power and grandeur. A four-pillar, three-archway, and two-level stone arch was set
up in front of the tomb. There are carvings of auspicious animals or figures on the arch. No couplets are seen on the pillars. On the capital of each pillar lies a stone lion. Chiu's achievements were inscribed on both sides of the horizontal board of the arch. There are stone pavilions on either back side of the arch, where the stone tablets set up by the then emperor were inscribed with Chiu's achievements. A pair
of stone animals and a pair of stone figures are standing on either side of the tomb. On the far side is a stone goat, and then a stone tiger, a stone horse, and a stone figure are standing in a line. Each stone statue holds a different pose. The goat is kneeling down, the tiger crouching, and the horse standing. Each statue is carved in a freestanding style. The stone animals are facing the tomb, while the stone figures are facing the path leading to the tomb. There are some auspicious animal carvings on the table in front of the tomb. Judging from the scale of the tomb, it is one of the tombs built in the Ching dynasty that remain intact across Taiwan and Fujian.